Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Background Layout Tutorial

Hi there! Sharon here and today I wanted to share with you this neat hanging layout I created for my mother. Last year, I made her one, and she asked me to make another one for her this year. This one is a little bigger than the one I made before, but it turned out just as cute, if not cuter (to see the one I made last year click HERE).
I started with a plain old piece of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 chipboard, which I covered in white cardstock. I then proceeded to make the background using some Starbursts Stains from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I made a very detailed tutorial video of exactly what I did with all the pieces on this layout, and you can watch it by clicking HERE. All the colors of stains and embossing powders I used are detailed there.





I love all the shimmer, and it truly does give me the feeling of winter every time I look at it. I hope she likes it!

1 comment: