Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥

Christmas Candles

I started out with a plain white candle

I grabbed a beautiful Christmas Stamp, Versa Mark, and Midnight Gold Obsidian LSG Embossing Powders


I then stamped my image with VersaMark on tissue paper.

Sprinkle with Midnight Gold Obsidian Embossing Powder.
Shake off excess powder and heat set!


Then position on candle and add a sheet of wax paper over the tissue.

Now run your heat gun over the image until then entire piece of tissue paper disappears in the candle.
Be careful not to over heat as the wax will drip. Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle.

Now that was easy and I have a beautiful Christmas Candle!
Thanks for stopping by.
♥Cynthialoowho♥

2 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous! i love how detailed the image came out and that Midnight Gold Obsidian is one of my fave EPs. Great job Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Cindy, wouldn't have thought to emboss the image!

    ReplyDelete