Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥

Make your own Shimmer & Glitter Glue with Lindy's Stamp Gang

I use Glossy Accent's Mica's, Magical Mica's, glitter, and a small applicator bottle.
Pour Glossy Accent's in your bottle add your favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang Mica, or Magical Mica (use small end of a paint brush to add mica's to bottle) Mix well.


Here I've stamped an image and embossed with white embossing powder.

The mixture I used for this look is:
Glossy Accent's, Scintillating Silver Mica, and Glamour Dust.
I've just accented a few spots. It dries dimensional.

For this next mixture I used
Glossy Accent's, Midnight Rendezvous Raven Magical Mica, and silver glitter.
I also accented this image with the previous Glimmer Glue.
With all the colors available at Lindy's Stamp Gang the possibilities are endless and your sure to match your project's.
Thanks for stopping by for another
Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥

2 comments: